Now & then
From farm to hotel
The fourth generation of the Kraml family are now running the Hotel Winterer. But the roots of the “Winterer Hof” go back much further. Records of the farm go back as far as the 13th century and it has been owned by the family for over 300 years.
The "Winterer Hof" has existed since the year 1275.
For more than 300 years it has been owned by the Kraml family
The farm was converted into an inn
Tourism pioneer Johann Kraml builds the first T-bar lift.
Johann Kraml is also involved in the construction of the 2-man chairlift to the Hochwurzen.
Demolition of the existing building and construction of the new modern hotel.
The Hotel Winterer is awarded the ***S classification
Extension: garden room, guest room, seminar room, relaxation room, fitness studio and Dachstein terrace.
The Hotel Winterer is awarded the **** classification