Chronicle of the Hotel Winterer

From the mountain farm to a modern hotel

1275

1275 the Winterer Hof has been established

1713

And has been owned by the Kraml family for 300 years.

1939

It was converted into an alpine restaurant.

1960

The tourism pioneer Johann Kraml built the first towing lift and

1973

He was involved in the construction of the two-seater chair lift on the Hochwurzen.

2013

In April the demolition of the existing building and the construction of a modern hotel were completed.

2014

In August we were given the hotel classification *** Superior.

The picture above shows the Gasthof Winterer around 1950; Bildkennung: Archiv Stocker